Because our attorneys agree to handle only the most serious plaintiff’s cases, our clients receive exhaustive and aggressive representation in negotiations and in trial. Most importantly, our clients are treated with the compassion and respect they deserve. Our Virginia personal injury attorneys know the legal system and their particular areas of practice, and they have been recognized for their professional leadership, litigation experience, and legal acumen.
Four of the firm’s partners are listed in Best Lawyers in America®, several in multiple categories, and several lawyers have received Martindale-Hubbell’s highest rating for legal ability and ethical standards (an AV® rating) and have been selected for inclusion in the Virginia Super Lawyers® list. Additionally, our firm has been named to the U.S. News Best Law Firms in America® list multiple times, most recently in 2019.
Our awards include:
- Our Firm has regularly been selected by U.S. News Best Law Firms: U.S. News selected our firm as one of the highest-rated, best-performing law firms in the nation.
- Best Lawyers® – Irvin V. Cantor, Stephanie E. Grana, Elliott M. Buckner, and M. Scott Bucci: Using extensive research and peer review, Best Lawyers® selects the lawyers with the highest professional ability within their region and practice area.
- Lawyer of the Year – Irvin V. Cantor (2014, 2016 & 2020), Stephanie E. Grana (2020 & 2022), Elliott M. Buckner (2021): The Best Lawyers® rating system chooses one lawyer per region and practice area who is the highest rated among other lawyers for their professional and legal skill.
- Super Lawyers® – Irvin V. Cantor, Stephanie E. Grana, Elliott M. Buckner, M. Scott Bucci, Joseph L. Cantor: Super Lawyers® selects the top 5% of practicing attorneys in the state for their history of results, legal reputation, and trial ability. They are selected to this list by other lawyers.
- Virginia Lawyers Hall Of Fame: Irv Cantor & H. Aubrey Ford III.
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Rating (highest rating): Irvin V. Cantor, Stephanie E. Grana, Elliott M. Buckner, M. Scott Bucci: Martindale-Hubbell rates lawyers for their legal ability and ethical standards.
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association Presidents – Irvin V. Cantor, Stephanie E. Grana, and Elliott M. Buckner: Several of our firm’s partners have served as President of the 2,000-member VTLA, which seeks to uphold a high standard of legal practice in the state while improving the fairness and quality of the law.
- AVVO Rating 10.0 – Irvin V. Cantor, Stephanie E. Grana, Elliott M. Buckner, M. Scott Bucci: AVVO is a rating system powered by legal colleagues and past clients who rate lawyers based on their effectiveness, skill, and ability to secure results. 10.0 is a perfect score.
- American Board of Trial Advocates – Irvin V. Cantor, Stephanie E. Grana, Elliott M. Buckner, M. Scott Bucci: As members of the American Board of Trial Advocates, our lawyers actively seek to improve the practice of law as it affects our clients and their families. Several partners have been presidents of the Virginia Chapter of ABOTA.
- Virginia Business Legal Elite: The Virginia Business “Legal Elite” designation honors the most skilled and ethical attorneys in Virginia in a variety of practice areas. Conducted with a survey through the Virginia Bar Association, thousands of lawyers are polled about who they believe is the most deserving of the Legal Elite award. The result is a list of the very best legal professionals in the state.
Consistent & Exceptional Legal Representation
Irv Cantor has been named to the Super Lawyers® list for 10 years running—an incredible achievement of consistent excellence and tireless work. Super Lawyers® selection is a result of impeccable integrity, relentless representation, and dedication to results for clients. Nearly all of our attorneys have achieved this honor, reserved solely for the top 5% of lawyers in any state, for multiple years running.
Not settling for inclusion, many of our attorneys have achieved Top 100, Top 50, and Top 10 lists in the Super Lawyers® publication. That puts them not just in the top 5% of the state, but the top 1% of practicing Virginia attorneys. As a result, our clients can trust that the Virginia personal injury attorneys at our law firm are among the most highly skilled, honest, and effective lawyers in the state.
The legal recognition our firm has achieved is not based on how popular we are or how many favors we’ve earned—they’re based on our abilities in the courtroom and the sheer size and number of results we have secured for our clients. In the end, our honors are only pointing toward the one thing that matters to our clients: whether or not we can help them. If it’s legal representation you need, Cantor Grana Buckner Bucci has the skill, effectiveness, and dedication you’re looking for.
Contact us today for a free consultation; call (855) 212-8200 or submit an online request form now.
What Our Client Say:
Contact Us Today to get your free evaluation