Jeffrey N. Stedman
Jeff Stedman joined Cantor Grana Buckner Bucci (previously Cantor Stoneburner Ford Grana Buckner) in June 2013 and became a full-time associate with the firm in June of 2014. His practice focuses on a wide range of personal injury actions, including tractor-trailer accidents, automobile collisions, professional negligence, products liability, and other sources of catastrophic injury.
Practice Areas: Truck Accidents, Bicycle Accidents, Brain Injuries, Spinal Cord Injuries, Product Liability
Direct Office Line: (804) 343-4396
Email Address: email@example.com
Jeff graduated from William & Mary Law School in May 2012 and was admitted to the Virginia Bar in October 2012. At William & Mary, Jeff received academic awards for excellence in legal research, analysis, and trial practice. He also served as Senior Articles Editor of the William & Mary Environmental Law and Policy Review, which published his Note on climate change and public nuisance law.
Jeff’s research skills and the ability to gather evidence quickly and effectively makes him an incredible Virginia personal injury attorney and a strong part of Cantor Grana Buckner Bucci. Our methodical approach to every case, “leaving no stone unturned,” is founded on the skills that Jeff utilizes every day for the firm.
During law school, Jeff obtained valuable experience with a United States Magistrate Judge for the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia in Richmond. Before law school, he earned a Ph.D. in philosophy from the University of California, San Diego and taught courses on ethics, legal philosophy, and logic at several universities, including the University of Richmond. Jeff is a member of the Virginia Trial Lawyers Association, the American Association for Justice, and the Virginia Bar Association.
In his spare time, Jeff enjoys traveling, reading, listening to music, and spending time with his family.
- J.D., William & Mary Law School (2012), Senior Articles Editor, William & Mary Environmental Law and Policy Review 2012
- Ph.D. in Philosophy, University of California, San Diego
Personal Injury The plaintiff suffered severe orthopedic injuries
Brain Injury Plaintiff, a 53 year old man,
Truck Accidents Tractor trailer completely blocked all lanes
Sexual Assault Was sexually assaulted while working. The
- Virginia (2012)
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association
- Virginia State Bar
Honors & Awards
- Senior Articles Editor, William & Mary Environmental Law and Policy Review, 2011-12
- Second Prize, Kaufman & Canoles Writing Competition (awarded for best memorandum in W&M’s first-year Legal Skills class)
- Internship with the Honorable Dennis W. Dohnal, United States Magistrate Judge, United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia, Richmond Division, Summer 2011
Stephanie Grana Selected as One of 12 Women in The Inaugural Class of the 2023 Women Who Drive Richmond Awards
CGBB Partner, Stephanie Grana, was selected as one of 12 women in the inaugural class of the 2023 Women Who Drive Richmond Awards. This award,
The Legal Elite at Cantor Grana Buckner Bucci
Every December, Virginia Business Magazine features the Legal Elite, an exclusive listing of attorneys nominated in their practice area. We are pleased to announce that
Cantor Grana Buckner Bucci Recognized as a “Best Law Firm” by U.S. News and World Report
Cantor, Grana, Buckner, Bucci is included in the U.S. News and World Report of Best Law Firms for 2023. Best Law Firms rankings are based on a
Publications & Presentations
- VTLA 2019 Tort Law Seminar, Navigating Sovereign Immunity, May 15, 2019
- Climate Change and Public Nuisance Law: AEP v. Connecticut and Its Implications for State Common Law Actions, 36 Wm. & Mary Envtl. L. & Pol’y Rev. 865 (2012)
Reach out directly to our attorneys at The Virginia Trial Firm Today.