Dascher L. Pasco
Attorney Dascher Pasco joined the firm in 2021 after spending a year and a half working in business litigation at a national law firm. Prior to that, Dascher worked as a clerk for the Honorable Norman Moon in the U.S. District Court, Western District of Virginia. Through these experiences, Dascher found the most rewarding part of practicing law was seeing the positive effects that it could have on the course of individual lives. She is excited about working in personal injury law and having the opportunity to develop strong relationships with clients.
Dascher attended the University of Virginia’s School of Law and was active in many organizations including serving as President of the Virginia Law Women and Jewish Law Student Association. After completing her undergraduate degree at The College of William and Mary, Dascher was able to spend a year as a teaching fellow in Israel working with children learning English. This experience helped solidify her desire to pursue a career in law as a path to make a positive impact on the world around her.
In her free time, Dascher practices yoga and loves to explore Richmond with her fiancé and their three dogs.
Meet Dascher Pasco
- J.D., University of Virginia 2018
- B.A., The College of William and Mary 2013
- Business Litigation Associate for Troutman Pepper (2019 – 2021)
- Clerk for the Honorable Norman Moon in the U.S. District Court, Western District of Virginia (2018-2019)
- Summer Associate at King & Spalding
- Judicial Intern for the Honorable Malfourd Trumbo, Botetourt County Circuit Court
- Teaching Fellow with Masa Israel Teaching Fellows
Honors & Awards
- President of the Virginia Law Women Association
- President of Jewish Law Student Association
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association, member
- American Association for Justice, member
- Richmond Bar Association, member
- Metropolitan Richmond Women’s Bar Association, member
- Lewis F. Powell, Jr. Inn of Court, member
- Henrico County Bar Association, member
When Daylight Savings kicks in, and we lose an hour of sleep, it takes a toll on our bodies, disturbing our sleep increasing the chance
In the wake of a tragic Mechanicsville railroad crossing accident, many Virginia residents are demanding for CSX Railroad to install crossing arms and other warning signals
- Virginia Law Women, Executive Board: President
- Jewish Law Student Association, Executive Board: President
- Common Law Grounds, Executive Board: Director of Community Engagement
- Peer Advisor
- Raven Society (University of Virginia Honor Society)
- Virginia Journal of International Law, Editor
Reach out directly to our attorneys at The Virginia Trial Firm Today.